Get Your Job!

Find Your Suitable Jobs, then earn MONEY from it!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

eXTReMe Tracker

Next month, my little nephew will turn to 6 years old. She loves outdoor activities, just like playing in the park, going to the zoo, swimming, and so on. We were quite close, because I used to watching her if her parents (my big sister and her husband) had to go away for a while. Sometimes I just wanted to play with her, and brought her to the playing ground.
 
In the last 2006, my sister got a scholarship for a doctoral degree in Stuttgart, Germany. So the whole family moved there, and thus I haven't met my nephew ever since.
 
I want to give her a birthday present, but it will be very expensive if I buy the present in Indonesia and send it to Germany. So I try to find the present through online shopping website, because it will help me to get the best present, saving my time and money, and I don't have to be bothered by delivery details.
 
I surfed and found what I'm looking for. A pink casual pant and a pullover tops. I choose the size, the model,  pay it with my credit card, and set the delivery date, exactly at her birthday.
 
I wonder how it will be, if I had my own daughter or son. It will be a beautiful gift from God.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Info Lowongan Kerja

Popular Article